Road Worthy Certificate

Road Worthy Certificate 2018-03-05T02:26:09+00:00

Triple S Motors can carry out Victorian Roadworthy Inspections for vehicle registrations.

Roadworthy inspections are required for the following:

  • Interstate vehicles transferring to Victorian registration
  • Defect clearances
  • Any vehicle over six years old requiring a transfer of ownership
  • Establishment of registration
  • Any new vehicle (purchased in Victoria or elsewhere) from a dealer not enrolled in the Victorian Proof of Identity arrangements.
  • When registration has expired for more than 12 months.

If you have a vehicle which needs registration or you are planning to sell or buy a car and just want peace of mind that your car is entirely roadworthy and safe to drive, get a Triple S Motors Roadworthy Inspection now.