Triple S Motors can carry out Victorian Roadworthy Inspections for vehicle registrations.
Roadworthy inspections are required for the following:
- Interstate vehicles transferring to Victorian registration
- Defect clearances
- Any vehicle over six years old requiring a transfer of ownership
- Establishment of registration
- Any new vehicle (purchased in Victoria or elsewhere) from a dealer not enrolled in the Victorian Proof of Identity arrangements.
- When registration has expired for more than 12 months.
If you have a vehicle which needs registration or you are planning to sell or buy a car and just want peace of mind that your car is entirely roadworthy and safe to drive, get a Triple S Motors Roadworthy Inspection now.