An entire diagnostics check will show any hidden faults with your vehicle.Ask our Triple S Motors technician about diagnostics on your vehicle.
A comprehensive range of testing equipment is available to our qualified and skilled technicians for tuning your vehicle or diagnosing a specific issue. With a professional diagnostic check, you can ensure that all areas of your vehicle are covered and evaluated.
Our computerized diagnostic service will ensure that your vehicle is fault free and runs smoothly. We can instantly highlight and isolate issues with the Vehicle Engine Management system, fuel system, and ignition system. Problems with the vehicle engine management, fuel & ignition systems
- Problematic or difficult starting
- Loss of performance and slow or sluggish acceleration
- Poor fuel efficiency
- Engine misfires
- Intermittent or occasional stalling of the engine
- Engine overheating
- Illumination of the check engine light
- Test exhaust emissions failure due to excessive CO (Carbon Monoxide) or HC (Hydrocarbon) content in exhaust gas
- Electrical Testing
- As the vehicle, electrical systems become more complex and critical to a vehicle’s operation and performance, it is increasingly important to check the electrical system within your car.