Car Air Conditioning
Triple S Motors can service and repair all types of Car Air Conditioning for all makes and models. Modern vehicles are likely to be complex just like the engine. Your vehicles air conditioning system has elements that require servicing or replacement on a regular basis. To have your car perform in the best condition it is firmly advised that the refrigerant in your vehicles air conditioner has to be entirely refilled within four years of the manufacturing date.
A well-serviced car air Conditioning system will save your money because it burns less fuel.
Air conditioning services we offer,
- Inspection of drive belts and pulleys
- Check operation of valves and thermostats
- Inspection of hoses and components
- Evacuate system and recover refrigerant (weigh amount and record)
- Add required amount of refrigerant oil
- Charge system with recommended refrigerant type and capacity (if required)
- Condenser temperature check
- Suction line temperature reading
- Leak test system lines and components with an electronic leak detector
- Run vehicle to check air vent temperature and report